Tithing is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for God. The Bible states that the starting point of generosity is the tithe, meaning 10% of what God has blessed us with. When we step out in faith and give Him our first, not last, the Bible teaches us that God will meet our needs more than we could ever imagine.
Ways to Give
- In Service - place your gift in the offering plate during the service.
- Online* (use the "Give" button below) and Mobile App* - use your credit card or eCheck/ACH to make donations to PIBC. Setup recurring payments and designate which fund or funds to gift.
- Mail - you can mail checks to the church, please indicate the fund in the memo field otherwise it will go to the general fund.
- Online Bill Pay - directly from your bank, setup a recurring payment to the church (there is typically no fee for these types of transactions).
* PIBC is using a service called tithe.ly in order to process online and mobile transactions. Tithe.ly provides PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant financial transaction services. Please note, processing payments online is fee based; 2.9% + $0.30 for credit card or 1% + $0.30 for ACH/eChecks, options to pay these convenience fees are included on the forms.